Welcome to Hairstyles in the News for March 21st. Spring will be in full bloom soon and with it comes the time for proms and weddings. This week we will focus on celebrity hairstyles that you can wear for prom, a wedding or any special occasion the season brings. Nothing makes you feel special like an updo or pretty hair accessory. Take a look at this week’s celebrity hairstyles and see if there is one you’d like to try out.
Kourtney Kardashian has an intricate knotted updo. This style is one that you will definitely need some help to put together to get it looking just right. Make an appointment a week or so before your special event to be sure you like how it looks and your stylist can perfect the it for you.
Dianna Argon has a simpler version of a knotted updo. Dianna has her’s pulled to the side and a bit messier, but still looks chic. You can try this style at home, but your for your big night or day why not have your stylist take the stress off of you and give you the perfect knotted side updo?
Teresa Palmer has a very lovely style that is very creative. She has several large braids wrapped around her head and pulled up into a very feminine updo. Your stylist can help you achieve this look and keep it secured.
Leona Lewiss has a tight messy bun that is the best of both worlds. You have the polished look of an updo, but the feminine look of a messy bun. This style needs plenty of support and your stylist can use the tools and product it needs to stay looking fresh all night long.
Zoe Kravitz is wearing the hottest trend right now. Her very pretty jeweled hair band is boho and polished at the same time. You can wear a pretty hairband with almost any style. It is easy and quick and adds a special touch to your look.
Rhianna is constantly reinventing her look and while this isn’t specifically a prom or wedding look it is striking. Her crimped afro would look very good with a hairband to keep it under control or pulled up in an updo with the curls flowing down her back.
That’s it for this week. If you see a look you like be sure to have your stylist tailor it to your face shape and recommend professional products to keep it looking great all night long. No matter what special occasion you have on the calendar, your stylist is your best resource for ideas and tips to look your best.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016