Welcome to this week’s Hairstyles in the News. This week we have a variety of celebrity hairstyles from the classic to the trendy. Prom is just around the corner and if you see a style you’d like to try, visit your stylist early so you can try it on before your big night. Ask your stylist to suggest styles that will fit your face shape and hair texture. Now on to this weeks celebrity styles.
George Clooney has perennial good looks that just keep getting better with age. His gray hair and Caesar inspired cut look great on him him at the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice & Human Rights Ripple of Hope awards dinner at Chelsea Piers in November of last year in New York City. This is an easy cut to maintain and looks great on men of any age.
One of the hottest trends in Hollywood is the messy updo. Easy to do and flattering to any face shape the messy updo is showing up on lots of red carpets and at events all across the country. Amanda Seyfried has her hair up in a messy do at the recent Red Riding Hood premiere.
Teri Hatcher looks good no matter how she wears her hair, and her messy updo is very feminine without looking stuffy. The loose tendrils in the front give the style a soft look that frames her face.
Blake Lively was wearing another version of the messy updo at a recent Chanel dinner. This is one of the most versatile styles and you can use your imagination and come up with a look that is all your own.
Cheryl Cole is wearing another popular look at the 2011 ELLE Style Awards. The half updo is still going strong and shows no signs of slowing down. You can wear this style with or without bangs, with a bit of height in the front or smooth and sleek.
Jennifer Hudson’s peek a boo highlights at the 2011 NAACP awards look stunning. A bit of color peeking out from darker locks adds interest, movement and depth. Jennifer’s highlights are a rich caramel which compliment her lovely dark brown hair.
Kim Kardashian was wearing a very flattering side part at the recent QVC Red Carpet Style Party in Los Angeles. A side part compliments any face shape and helps to make a full face look thinner. Ask your stylist to design bangs that will bring out your features and give you a spectacular look.
That’s it for this week of celebrity hairstyles. Celebrities are great to get inspiration from and if you see a style you like, ask your stylist to make it yours. She is your best resource for ideas for a new look and a new style.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016