Welcome to this week’s edition of Hairstyles in the News! This week we have a variety of looks from young teen celebrity hopefuls, the hot color of the season and one of the most exciting trends to hit the hair scene in a long time. Watching celebrity styles is always entertaining and you may spot a style or color you’d like to try out. Ask your stylist her opinion and let her help you decide if a new look is right for you.
Among the contestants on the hit show, Britain’s Got Talent, two very talented young men are competing for the top spot. Ronan Parke is seen here with a slightly long style reminiscent of Justin Bieber. This is a very easy style for a young man to wear and is easy to maintain. Another very popular style for young men is seen on contestant James Hobley. The faux hawk is easy to style with gel or paste and has been popular for quite some time.
Emma Stone has gone back to her red color after filming the Amazing Spiderman. Emma’s natural color is blonde, but her red locks bring out the color in her complexion and looks quite stunning.
Blake Lively attended the recent Time 100 Gala at Lincoln Center with a new color. Red seems to be the color of the season and your stylist can give you the right shade to match your complexion.
Another celebrity showing up with red hair is the ever changing Drew Barrymore. Miss Barrymore showed off her new color at at Kimberly Snyder’s book launch party for The Beauty Detox Solution. This color looks great on her and maybe she’ll keep this one for a bit longer than some of her other looks.
Jordan Sparks has gloriously curly natural hair. Moisture and regular trims are the secret to keeping naturally curly hair looking this good.
Hillary Duff has the newest trend in hair, feather extensions. You can style feather extensions just like your natural hair and they can be reused several times when properly maintained.
As you can see celebrities are always great for inspiration and ideas. Your stylist can give you the look you want and make it your own. Look to her for advice on cut, color and products to keep your hair looking and feeling great.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016