Welcome to this week’s Hairstyles in the News! Summer is the time when it seems everyone likes to switch up their looks and find cool new ways to wear their hair, and celebrities are no exceptions. Take a look at this week’s offerings and see if there’s a new look you’d like to try.
Vanessa Hudgens shows off her new short style at the recent Captain America premier. Short styles are perfect for summer since they keep you cool and take almost no time to style. Pixies and short layered cuts are still very popular this season. Ask you stylist to create one tailored for your face shape and lifestyle.
Long ringlets are a very pretty style. Here we see Tulisa Contostavlos as she performs with N-Dubz at T In The Park in Kinross-shire, Scotland. You can get this look with human hair extensions. Be sure to ask for Remy extensions. They are the finest quality human hair extensions and give you a natural look that lasts for months.
Molly King has her hair in a very flattering shoulder length style at the Harry Potter film premiere in London. This style is very versatile and gives you plenty of options if you like to change your looks up day by day.
Leighton Meester new style, heavy bangs, layered cut and Ombre color give her a carefree summery look. This style gives you the option to wear it down and loose like Leighton, or you can pull it up in a cute updo.
Monique wears her hair slicked back with a natural flower in this picture. Hair accessories are a great way to add some extra style to your look. You can find many hair accessories, even on a tight budget, in stores or online.
Kim Kardashian’s sleek ponytail is an example of a classic and simple look that is chic and stylish. The ponytail never goes out of style, and is a quick way to get out the door while looking great. This is another style you could add hair accessories, such as a pretty hair band or hair clip, to hold your bangs back out of your face.
That’s it for this week. Be sure to come back next week to see who we find in the news. Celebrity styles are great places to start when you’re looking for a new haircut or hairstyle. Ask your stylist for recommendations of professional products to keep your new style looking good, and your hair and scalp healthy. Until next week, enjoy the summer and go have some fun in the sun!
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016