Welcome to this week’s Hairstyles in the News! This week we have several celebrities who are sporting blonde hair. Blonde hair seems to be making a comeback and catching up with the popularity of red. Along with blonde hair, dark roots are emerging as a celebrity trend. This is an easy trend since you basically just have to let your hair grow out between salon visits. What do you think? Do you like the dark root trend or does it just look bad? Braids continue to be popular this season and are an easy and quick way to give your summer look a fresh and cool style. In the “What Were They Thinking?” category, we have a 5 year old with a blue mohawk. Let us know what you think of this week’s hairstyles and see if there’s one or two you’d like to try out.
Rob Lowe was recently seen around Hollywood with blonde hair for a new role. Rob has always been known for his dark good looks, and this is quite a change for him. Is this a go or a no?
Mila Kunis taps into one of the hottest trends with her chain headband. Headbands and hair accessories are quick and easy ways to add extra style to your do.
Pixie Gelforf is showing her dark roots in this pic. This is an upcoming trend in Hollywood. What do you think of it?
Ryan Gosling is rocking his new blonde color for his upcoming movie role in The Place Beyond the Pines. Blonde hair on men is another breaking trend. Ask your stylist to give you the right shade of blonde to match your skin tone.
Nicole Richie looks lovely with a side French braid at the recent Ella Moss 10 Year Anniversary Celebration in West Hollywood. French braids can be tricky, so you may want your stylist to help you get them right.
Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale have colored their son, Kingston Rossdale’s hair blue, and had it styled into a mohawk. Kingston is 5. What’s your opinion of this fashion choice?
That’s it for this week. If you’ve seen anything you like or don’t like, tell us about it. Be sure to ask your stylist to give you recommendations of professional styling products. She can also tailor a style to your hair texture and face shape. Until next week, be safe and be stylish!
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016