Welcome to this week’s Hairstyles in the News. This week we’ve found some vibrant hair colors, a celebrity with a new look, a favorite celebrity looking great, and two examples of peek a boo color for you to check out. Celebrities are always on the cutting edge of trends, and great examples to watch for upcoming styles and colors. If you see a color or style you want to try, remember to enlist the help of your stylist. She has the skills, tools, and professional products to give you the very best results.
Popular singer Jessie J was spotted recently with a new purple bob. The color is dark enough not to scream purple, yet edgy enough to give her a rocker vibe. If you don’t want to go purple all over, why not try some highlights or a few strands underneath for a more subtle look?
Kelly Osbourne always looks fabulous and her medium length hair in waves is no exception. This is a versatile style that can be worn for special occasions or everyday. Her color is perfect for her skin tone. Your stylist can help you choose the right shade of blonde for your skin tone.
Ashley Benson has her hair in an easy to wear half updo. Just style your hair as you want it, straight or with curls or waves, then take a bit from your crown and clip it back with a pretty barrette. You can add a bit of height by backcombing the front.
Rhianna has tamed down her color from fiery red to chestnut brown for her upcoming role in Battleship. Here she has her hair pulled back into a high sleek ponytail. The contrast between the waves of her ponytail and the sleek sides is stunning. You can achieve this look with a human hair fall or extensions if your hair is short.
Nickie Minaj is no stranger to wild hairstyles and brightly colored wigs. In this picture she has a dark colored wig with pink peek a boo highlights. This is a great idea if you want to add some color to your hair, but don’t want to go all out.
Snooki is also wearing peek a boo highlights in a more natural shade. You can have as many or as few highlights as you want depending on the look you want to achieve. Contrasting colors work best, like Snooki’s dark hair and blonde highlights.
That’s it for this week. Be on the look out for new styles and colors you may want to give a try. Remember to ask your stylist for recommendations for professional styling products to keep your hair feeling and looking great. Until next week, be safe and stay cool.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016