Welcome to this week’s edition of Hairstyles in the News! This week we have a royal couple, an example of what you can do with human hair extensions, and more for you to check out. Prom and weddings are on the books for this spring and maybe this week you will get some inspiration for your special event from our celebrity hairstyles.
Prince William and Kate Middleton will soon tie the knot. They make a very stunning couple and both of them have very tailored yet current hairstyles. Prince William wears his hair cut short and his lovely bride to be, Kate, wears her hair in a half-updo recently in Blackburn, England.
Vanessa Hudgins had extensions placed in her hair to give her a two tone look at a recent event in West Hollywood. Extensions save your natural hair from the effects of bleach and color, and when applied properly can last up to six weeks.
Emma Roberts was seen at the recent Scream 4 premier with extensions pulled up into a chic ponytail. You can add human hair extensions to give you length if you have short hair and want more styling options. Consult with your stylist to get the right type of extensions and the correct placement method for the styles you want.
Anna Paquin’s messy updo is right on trend and is one of the most popular styles right now. It is cool, easy to do and looks great. To have Anna’s texture, use your fingers instead of a brush when you blow dry your hair and add a bit of styling paste to make your hair more manageable.
Drew Barrymore has traded in her bohemian hair for a bright red shade. She is just the latest celebrity to tap into the hot color this season. Red hair is notorious for fading so always use professional products to preserve your color and keep it salon fresh.
Liz McClarnon showed up at her recent birthday bash with a very thick side plait. Her long bangs frame her face and she has a bit of volume at her crown. This style would be great for prom or a special night out.
That’s all for this week. If you saw a style you’d like to try out ask your stylist to make it yours. She has the tools and products to give you your perfect style for your special occasion.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016