Armed With a Round Brush and a Blow Dryer, Christophe Treats Each Client Like a VIP. Christophe began his career in Paris, France and has become a major talent in the beauty industry. His clients include rock stars, politicians, royalty and celebrities. His use of a round brush and blow dryer to achieve sleek and smooth results transforming his client’s hair into beautiful locks has been a signature service in his salons for over 20 years.
Christophe opened his salons in the United States in the cosmopolitan cities of Las Vegas, Washington DC, Newport Beach and his flagship salon in Beverly Hills that he opened in 1985. He also has a salon in the tropical locale of Saint Barth’s. Christophe still works in his salons and travels between them to service his clients. His philosophy of treating each client like a VIP has made him one of the most sought after stylists of this time. His salons are full service featuring hair, nail, makeup and skin care services. His colorists are all trained in Paris and travel between salons.
Christophe’s philosophy of simplicity and commitment to excellence can be summed up in his own advice to new stylists, “don’t try too hard.”
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016