There’s been a lot of buzz in the news and beauty industry for a while about the pros and cons of various straightening treatments. Brazilian, Japanese, Keratin, iStraight, Masani…which is the best for your hair and which system is the safest?
Actually all of these systems are safe. It is more a choice of products which are right for your hair. While Brazilian, Japanese and Keratin treatments permanently break the bonds in your hair which control the curl leaving it straight, iStraight and Mazini work by relaxing the bonds. When applied correctly all of these systems are safe and effective. Many of the straightening products contain ingredients that make your hair stronger.
Ask your stylist which treatment is best for you. She will know your hair texture and be able to use the right products and give you the best results.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016