There are a lot of new trends and styles coming up for Spring 2013. One of the newest ones is the messy but undone updo. This look is an easy one to obtain and gives you lots of styling options. All hair types can take advantage of this look since each hair doesn’t have to be in place. In fact, the messier the better with this trendy look. If you have short hair, you can still get this look with human hair extensions. Have your hair stylist help you pick out the right type of human hair extensions to get the look you want. Human hair extensions can be washed and styled just like your natural hair, and with the right care and professional placement will last for many weeks.
To get this fun look, gather your hair up into a messy ponytail. If you want some volume, tease your hair a bit before you gather it up, and then smooth your hair with a natural bristle brush. Now you have lots of options on how to style your updo. You can twist the hair around the base of the ponytail, or you can braid your hair and wrap it around the base. You can also raise the ponytail and have a high messy updo. Don’t forget the front either. In the picture the model has her hair in two opposing side parts secured behind her hears. You can also wear a messy updo with bangs or fringe. Another option is to have a deep side part or a middle part, and let some tendrils frame your face. Add a pretty hairband and you’ve got a chic look for a special night out.
Try a messy updo and see how this fun and easy look can be worn for special occasions or a day at the office. Get creative and have fun with your hair, after all fashion is supposed to be fun. Ask your stylist for recommendations on styling products to create this messy look and you’ll be ready for Spring 2013.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016