Spring is a time when young girls start to think about prom and women of all ages start to plan weddings. Long luxurious curls are very feminine and romantic. You can wear them down or pulled up in a chic updo. But what if you have short or thin hair, then what are you supposed to do? Wigs are one option, but a better one is human hair extensions. Wigs can be hot and hard to keep into place, but human hair extensions are placed directly into your hair and if done by an expert are impossible to detect.
There are several ways extensions can be placed into your hair. They can be clipped, glued, sewn or fused into your natural hair. If you plan on wearing them for only one day or night, clipped or glued extensions are fine. But if you want a more lasting style, sewn or fused extensions are much better choices. Sewn in extensions are actually sewed onto very small and tight braids in your hair. They last for several weeks and can be removed when you want. Fused extensions are attached to your hair by a process which uses a special tool that attaches the human hair extensions onto your natural hair. Fused extensions last much longer than any other type of process, usually until your hair grows out and you get your next haircut.
One of the greatest benefits of fused human hair extensions is the fact you can wash and style them just like your own hair. This means you can use a blow dryer, curling iron and flat iron on your extensions without damaging them. The celebrities you see with long flowing curls more than likely have human hair extensions. They are one of the best kept secrets of the red carpet. So if you have short or thin hair, you can have the full head of hair you’ve always dreamed of with human hair extensions expertly placed by your stylist.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016