Many girls believe in keeping with the tried and true hairstyle, but for those of us who like a little variety, it’s time to get the heads-up on hair styles for fall 2013. Fashion has changed a lot over the past year and you’re going to be needing an updated hair style to go with all those clothes. Make a quick visit to your stylist to get a cut that can support the latest styles. You need a fresh haircut in order to restore your hair health before you update your hairstyle.
Though soft and natural long hair left down is definitely still “in” (does it ever go out?) the trendy looks that are becoming popular have an eighties vibe to it. Less trendy, tried and true hair styles can get you through the season without having to be too repetitive. These hair styles will help you set some trends and turn some heads without having to spend too much time on your hair every morning.
This season, it’s popular to put pony tails up high on the head or even over to the side rather than wearing it in the back. To pull off the high pony, you may need to pull down some bangs or tendrils to soften the face. Hoist the hair up to the very crown of your head and secure it tightly with a hair elastic. Use styling products to add volume to the pony tail itself. Talk to your stylist about whether or not this look will be flattering or not. If you have a long, oval face, it may not be the best choice for you.
Headbands are coming back in and they offer an easy fix for long hair. Check out some edgy headbands with spikes to give your look a sweet but strong appearance. Keep your headband on hand for when you don’t have to wash your hair before school and you need a solution that will still look great throughout the day.
And finally, a loose side braid is the perfect choice for girls who like to follow the trends, but still keep a natural look. The key is for the hair to be loose but not too loose. There are some new braiding techniques that have become popular recently and you may want to ask your stylist to show you how to make them work for you when you go in for your back-to school cut. Expect to redo the braid throughout a normal school day because loose hair will inevitably fall out over time. The good news is, because it’s a side braid, it should be pretty easy to redo it, even without a mirror (Yay! Something to do in math class!).
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016