Bangs have been very much in fashion and everyone has tried some style of bangs in the last few years. While it is true that bangs will remain in fashion for quite some time, it is also a fact that people can at times get bored of the bangs and try to outgrow them.
The growing out phase of the bangs is sometimes awkward and can be problematic if you don’t know how to deal with it. Here are 5 ways you can make your bangs grow out in style so that you don’t look awkward when you go out.
Using hairbands is one of the best ways of taming your bangs and pushing them back from the face. Since hairbands are also very much in fashion these days, you don’t have to worry about how it will look. The best thing about using a hairband is that you can do so without having to go through an extensive styling routine. Whether you are wearing your hair straight, curly or tied into a bun, a hairband goes along with all of these styles. Another good thing about hairbands is that there are many options available. You can go for the narrow ones or the wider ones, depending on what look you aim to achieve. There are also fancy and jeweled hairbands which go great with formal attires and dresses so you can grow out the bangs in style.
2. Side Sweep:
Side sweep is a great way of making sure that the short bangs don’t irritate you by falling on your face all the time and look amazing at the same time. You can make sure that the bangs stay towards one side by using hair gel or mousse to hold it in place.
3. Work into Hair:
A wonderful way of making sure that your bangs grow out gracefully and stylishly is to work them into the hair. If you have a layered hairstyle, it is easiest to factor in the bangs. If it is difficult for you to work the bangs into the hair, try holding them in place with a pin. You can also easily sweep it behind the ear, the bangs look great.
4. Braid it in:
Since braids are quite popular this year, it is best to incorporate your bangs in braids. You can either make a braid or of the bangs only or make it a part of a larger braid. You can keep the braid simple for a casual look or use beads etc. to make it more elegant and formal.
5. Accessories go a Long Way:
There are many different types of accessories that you can use to tame your bangs and hold them in place so that they look great. Jeweled clips look great on bangs, especially when you use them to hold the bangs to one side. Feathered accessories are also very popular nowadays and you can easily get access to these.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016