Although Oklahoma City is still in the grips of winter, now is the time to start thinking about a new look for spring. There are several new trends emerging in hair and makeup and one of the sexiest looks is soft waves with a side part. This a dramatic and glamorous look for medium to long hair. It is easy to get this look in just a few steps. Megan Fox wore her hair in this style at the recent Grey Goose screening of “Friends With Kids“ at the SVA Theater in New York City. Here is how to achieve this red carpet worthy style.
After shampooing and conditioning your hair, gently towel dry it. Apply volumizing mousse to your hair, and use a large barrel brush with your blow dryer. Lift the hair at the roots with the brush and concentrate the flow of air on them as you dry your hair. This will help achieve lots of volume and give your hair a full and sexy look. Continue to dry your hair drawing the brush and the blow dryer down the hair shaft gently turning the ends under.
Once your hair is dry, apply some heat protecting product all over and set your hair in hot rollers. Let the rollers completely cool and remove them. Create a deep side part and gently brush your curls out. Spray your hair with some hairspray and you’ll be ready for a night out or a special occasion.
If you have color treated hair, be sure to use products designed specifically for your hair. They will protect your color and keep it from fading. If you need a shine boost, use a shine spray to make your hair soft and lustrous. Remember that a beautiful style starts with an expert cut from an experienced stylist. Ask your stylist for recommendations on products to keep your hair looking and feeling great. Spring maybe a few months a way, but it’s never too earlier to give some thought to a new look. Ask your stylist for ideas and any trends she knows about coming over the horizon.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016