Recently on the runways of New York Fashion Week models were wearing their hair in a slicked back wet look. Several models walked with their hair pulled back from their faces and combed straight back. In this picture we see a model from the Victoria Beckham collection with her hair secured in a clip. This style really brings out your face, and may not be for the fainthearted. This is a great style for the beach, at the park, a special night out, or anywhere you need a casual yet elegant hairstyle.
To achieve the wet look, use gel or mousse on wet hair and comb it back. You can also use some texture spray and salt spray to give your hair the “just out of the water look”. Just about any hair texture or length looks great slicked back. The idea is to achieve the look of just coming out of the water. You can slick back the entire hair line, or just the top for a less severe look. You can also achieve this look with a leave in conditioner. This is a perfect way to protect your hair if you plan on being out in the sun all day. With this hairstyle it is best to keep your makeup natural with nude shades and just a bit of gloss on your lips.
Ask your stylist to suggest products to keep your hair looking and feeling great all year around. It may be a bit early to be thinking about summer of 2012, but it will be here before you know it. Have your hair in great condition so that you’ll be ready for the warmer weather once winter passes.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016