The Pixie hairstyle has been popular for many decades. It has gone through a few changes as time has gone on with the length of the bangs going up and down and the general wispiness of the cut itself going through different phases. Right now many celebrities are getting Pixies and if you want an easy to care for cut, the Pixie is for you. The short sweet cut looks good on almost all facial shapes and it is especially suited to petite women with delicate features.
This cut gives young woman a carefree style and can be very energizing for mature women. Women with round faces can wear a Pixie cut if it is left a bit longer and you style the wisps to frame your face. This draws attention to your eyes and gives your face a slimming effect. When you style a Pixie you have the options to wear it smooth and sleek or use a bit of styling paste and leave it messy and even spiked if you are adventurous. The Pixie is a true wash and go cut that frees you up to get on the move in the morning.
Any hair color looks great with a pixie and all over highlights give it a bit of light and spark. Your stylist can tailor a Pixie cut to flatter your facial shape and give you tips on the various ways to style your new cut and the products that will work the best for your hair type. Give a Pixie a try and join in on this hot fall trend.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016