Creating the perfect hairstyle can be very simple and easy if you know what kind of hairdo will go with the shape of your face. The shape of your face plays a very important role in deciding which look will go for you. There are certain hairstyles that look good on many different face shapes but you need to make sure that yours is one of them.
Here are some of the hairstyles that go well with the basic face shapes:
If you are born with an oval face, you are lucky as it is the ideal face shape for many different hairstyles. You can wear any style – bob, layers, long, short, wavy or straight – and it will suit you to the ground. The only thing you need to care about is your features and the best possible way to accentuate them to your advantage. For instance, bangs help highlight your eyes while hair away from the face creates a more balanced look. Choose whichever hairstyle looks good on you.
The most important thing you need to do with a square face is to soften the edges. The best way to do this is bangs whether you have long or short hair. If you want to pull your hair up, make sure that you let a few wisps of hair escape to create a soft look.
Gals with round faces have it hardest because they feel their face shape makes them look chubby and in some cases that is true. However, it’s not a problem so big that a little bit of clever hairstyling can’t fix. Just try to create a look that gives an overall oval appearance rather than a round shape. Try to get it in more layers as they cover up the sides nicely and create an oval appearance.
Nothing compliments a diamond shaped face like a bob that is graduated to end at the chin. Throw in a couple of bangs on the sides and you have got yourself a rocking hairstyle.
For a pear shaped face, you need a lot of layers but make sure that you tuck your hair behind the ear so that it does not draw attention to your cheeks. If you want to tie your hair into a ponytail, the best way to do this is by having the bangs and all your hair pinned back.
With a heart shaped face you need to create a softer style preferably with curls. One of the most perfect looks for a heart shaped face is chin length. Shorter lengths with lots of curls and layers usually look best with a heart shape face.
If you have a rectangular face, short hairstyles are the best way to go as they create a stylish and chic look that accents your features. You can add some bangs, or curls to make the hairstyle look more formal. Even long hair with a uniform length looks great on a rectangle face.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016