A new iPad app, the InStyle Hair Try-On app will let you preview how you will look in new celebrities styles. You can simply take a picture of yourself from your Facebook or iPad gallery and try on celebrity styles. How this works is the app takes your face and detects the shape of your face through some simple adjustments on the screen. It then takes the hairstyles and tailors them to your face so you get a fairly realistic view of what the styles will look like on you.
This is not only fun, but really helpful when you’re looking for a new look. You can then take the pic to your stylist so she can see exactly what you want. The app will also suggest styles for your facial shape or you can pick and choose from the gallery. You can also try out different hair colors to see if the one you want looks good on you.
Now you can see what you’ll look like after a haircut and color service. The new iPad app comes preloaded with 50 styles and you can upgrade it and receive over 200 styles. The InStyle Hair Try-On app is available in the iTunes Apple store online and costs only $5.99 for the basic package. If you try it out let us know what you think.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016