Gwyneth Paltrow has fabulous looking blonde hair. Recently at London’s Fashion Night Out she wore it bone straight, and it looked great on her. You can get this look without a lot of fuss. Gwyneth has her hair cut in a medium length cut with razored ends, but any cut that is long enough to flat iron will work. Before you begin, wash and condition your hair as usual and towel dry. You will need a heat protectant product, an anti-frizz product, a blow dryer, a large barrel vent brush, a flat iron, a comb, and shine spray.
First you must protect your hair from the high heat of blow drying and flat ironing with a heat portectant product. These usually come in spray form. Apply this product to your entire head and comb through. Section your hair to blow dry it and using the barrel vent brush, run the blow dryer along your hair as you pull the brush to the ends. Continue until all of your hair is completely dry.
Next pull your hair up with a hair clip and take small sections, starting at the nape of your neck, and use the flat iron. You can use the heat protectant again to ensure you don’t damage your hair with the flat iron. Some of them get over 400 degrees and can singe your hair or cause breakage if you’re not careful. The easiest and most effective way to flat iron your hair is to take the section of hair with a comb and glide the flat iron down to the ends. The comb helps you keep control of your hair and it also keeps you from burning your fingers. Continue to flat iron your hair, one small section at a time until you are done. You may have to glide the flat iron down each section a few times to get that bone straight look. Comb your hair out and spritz on some shine spray, and you’re done.
You can do this at home, but if you want to save time and effort why not let your stylist do it for you? Ask her for recommendations for professional products to keep your hair shiny and healthy looking. She can recommend products suited to your hair type and texture.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016