All of us want to have wonderful hair, but sometimes we can`t decide on which style will look best on us, considering the shape of our face, our hair and even personality.
First of all you should consult your hairdresser about the shape of your face. Then decide what hairstyle suits you. No matter what shape of face you have, there are haircuts that simply fit you and ones that don’t. Not every hairstyle may be good for your face shape, even if you have one of the shapes that is considered universal for hairstyles. Check how to choose the best hairstyles and consider the shape of your face. Consult your hairdresser.
An oval face is an easy one for which to find a style. You can choose between many hairstyles: long or short, curly or straight. Many styles suit an oval shaped face. Kate Hudson, Jessica Alba and Jada Pinkett Smith all have this shape of face . Be sure to highlight the cheeks, lips and chin regardless of hair length. This face shape requires a stepwise haircut in layers, a straight bob or long, natural looking curl. In any case, you will probably want to avoid extremely short hair.
An oblong face is a very delicate shape. The best ways to mitigate against overemphasizing sharpness in an oblong face are bangs and different styles like page (down to the chin) or a curly haircut. These haircuts visually expand and make your face shorter. Longer sides are very popular.
Remember that longevity of hair is very important. Extremely short or long is not advisable. It will probably need to be done in layers, because if it`s too short, it will push up your hair and that can make your face look quite long. Sarah Jessica Parker, Ashlee Simpson and Giselle Bundchen have this shape to their faces. So you can check out their hairstyles, too. If you like long hair, consult your hairstylist. Your hair can be done in layers in front, and then around your face short, and the longest part in the back can be in the shape of the letter “V.”
A round face goes very well with hair cut just below the chin. Also, the volume on the top is very important because it gives your face length and depth. The ends should be thinned out as well. That gives your face more balance. If you like bangs, consult your hairdresser, and the bangs will usually need to be longer and swept to the side. This shape of face is common to many celebrities, such as: Oprah Winfrey, Cameron Diaz, Kirsten Dunst, Catherine Zeta Jones and Kate Bosworth.
- How to Stay In-Vogue Without the Hassle - August 18, 2016
- Three Diverse Hair Straightening Solutions For 2016 - August 15, 2016
- How to Protect Your Expensive Style from The Weather - May 2, 2016
- Going Granny Gray: The Color Trend That’s So Hot Right Now - April 29, 2016
- Is It Time For A Makeover? - April 17, 2016
- Hair Texture, The Rules, And How To Break Them - April 1, 2016
- Chic Hairstyles For The 2016 Bridesmaid - March 5, 2016
- Style Tips For Five Different Faces - February 11, 2016
- Balayage vs. Foiling…Which Is For Me? - December 17, 2015
- Poker-Straight Hair Makes A Comeback - December 17, 2015