Valentines Day is only a few weeks away and it is time to consider how you want to style your hair. You want to look special even if you don’t have plans, who know who you might run into on this day dedicated to love? Kristen Dunst has her hair styled in a very sweet and feminine look with a wavy textured bob and a deep side part.
To get this look ask your stylist for a short layered bob. Use a vent brush to give your hair extra volume when you blow dry it. Once the root area is dry, use a rounded barrel brush on the ends and flip them out. If you have wavy or curly hair, use some pomade to add texture and you’re done. If you have straight hair, use either a curling iron or hot rollers to add waves and curls. Roll your hair in opposite directions to give it an unstructured look. Spray your hair with hairspray for extra hold, and you are ready for a Valentines Day to remember.
Pair your hairstyle with a vibrant red lip color, soft muted eyes, and you will have a romantic look for your special day. Ask your stylist to recommend the right cut for your hair texture and thickness. She can also help you choose the right styling products to suit your hair.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016