This fall, don’t miss out on the latest hair trends. These new trends will keep you from sticking with your worn out summer do, especially because these new Fall 2013 styles have a lot to offer in terms of new looks. If you like to stay abreast of the latest and greatest styles, you’ll need to update your current look to keep up with the forecasted changes that are underway. This season, it is all about contrasts.
For a while now, the 1980’s look has dominated the scene, but this fall’s hairstyle trends seem to be marching along to their own beat. Runway models are sporting locks that are both relaxed and carefree as well as those that are slicked back and pristine. Permed hair doesn’t stand out as a trend, as strongly as it did this spring and summer. Instead, you might want to go straight this fall and keep them straightened by using regular oil treatments and applying an anti-frizz serum on a regular basis.
Hair gel is another must-have item to keep your new cut looking all the rage. It doesn’t matter whether your hair is long or short, the wet-hair look is definitely “in” this season. Though the pixie cut continues to dominate the short-hair market, even long and medium length hair has been given a heavy dose of hair gel this season. This is an easy look to pull off no matter what little time you have to spend on your hair. This is one of those styles that only takes a few minutes to perfect.
You have a choice when it comes to pony tails this fall too. You can either slick your hair back so that it is extremely smooth and very straight or you can purposely pull your hair back into a very loose and relaxed pony tail. But sporty pony tails are out! Pull your hair back with some tendrils hanging loose so that it has a whimsical look to it or put in the extra time and slick those tresses back so that not a single strand is out of place. While pony tails continue to be very trendy this fall, on the runway, models aren’t wearing their hair in sporty fashions, rather they have their hair tied back in a romantic fly-away look, or sometimes, they sport the look of precision and extreme maintenance.
Super straight hair seems to be the most popular look for fall 2013. If you have naturally curly hair, you may want to chat with your stylist about straightening options or consider buying heat styling tools to get the look of super-straight hair. Whether you’ve got the look of a wet head or you’re pulling your hair back into a pony tail, you’re going to want slightly less wavy dreads for this fall.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016