Braids are hot this season, and so are natural waves. You can have the best of both of these trends with a section of side braids and large voluminous waves. If you have ethnic hair this is a great way to show off your hair’s natural curl and waves with an unexpected shot of style on the side. If you have straight hair you can add waves with hot rollers and then braid one side to create this look.
One of the most important things natural hair needs is moisture. When you need to add moisture to your hair, you don’t want products which will weigh it down and make it feel greasy. One of the best ingredients to look for in hair care products is argan oil. Argan oil is derived from the nut of the Argan tree, a native of Morocco. It contains essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals your hair needs to be strong and shiny. Argan oil absorbs quickly and completely leaving hair soft and manageable.
To get this look apply a leave in conditioner containing argan oil and an anit-frizz serum to towel dried hair. Either let your hair air dry, or use the diffuser on your hair dryer with the heat and power setting on low. This will help prevent your hair from becoming too voluminous and out of control. Once your hair is dry, apply some hair wax, gel, or paste to the section of hair you want to braid and make small braids in any design you like. Spritz your hair with sheen spray and you’re done.
If your hair is straight, or not as curly or wavy as you want, use curl activator and anit-frizz serum on towel dried hair, blow dry your hair, and then use hot rollers to create soft waves or curls. You can also put twists on one side of your head instead of braids for another chic look. Ask your stylist to help you if you’re not proficient at braiding, and ask her recommendations for products containing argan oil. You can styling products containing this wonderful ingredient and also entire lines of hair care products.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016