With Autumn in full swing, there are lots of chances to check out new hairstyles. You might see something you like at a local celebrity event, or you could watch the coverage of international fashion events or even television specials packed with stars, like the American Music Awards in November. It’s also a good idea to think about these things as you prepare to visit your hair-stylist. It’s OK to go to the salon with no special idea of what you want. Your hairstylist should be able to make recommendations, but here are a few Fall ideas for your hair as you think about the season ahead.
- The classic up-do can work for business or pleasure. This hairstyle goes well with pants suits or business wear. For a night out, have it curled into waves and then pinned up.
- Braids are another way to dress up your hair. And they don’t give the impression that you haven’t done anything with your hair. Despite the fact that braiding is not really rocket-science, if done well, it can make your hair stand out and look fantastic. For formal events, professionally styled and braided hair can be beautiful and elegant. While a quick scrunchie could say “I’m casual today”, a braid can easily say the opposite.
- Do something new with your bangs! Consult your hair stylist about the right bangs to go with your facial structure, and go for it. Bangs are in again, and you can choose between heavy ones, or you can sweep them to the side. It won’t change the lovely picture that is your face, but it will give it a new frame.
- Ponytails are also a can-do Fall style! If you want to experiment with this look, let your stylist know. This will help them to know how to refresh the shape of your hair without taking off length that will flow with this style. Ponytails can give a slim look to the face, too. You can also try a style with the part down the center of your hair. This can be in combination with a ponytail or without.
Whatever you try, have a little fun this Fall with a fresh hairstyle. People will notice the Autumn you. Grab a magazine and visit your stylist – you’ll be glad you did.
- How to Stay In-Vogue Without the Hassle - August 18, 2016
- Three Diverse Hair Straightening Solutions For 2016 - August 15, 2016
- How to Protect Your Expensive Style from The Weather - May 2, 2016
- Going Granny Gray: The Color Trend That’s So Hot Right Now - April 29, 2016
- Is It Time For A Makeover? - April 17, 2016
- Hair Texture, The Rules, And How To Break Them - April 1, 2016
- Chic Hairstyles For The 2016 Bridesmaid - March 5, 2016
- Style Tips For Five Different Faces - February 11, 2016
- Balayage vs. Foiling…Which Is For Me? - December 17, 2015
- Poker-Straight Hair Makes A Comeback - December 17, 2015