The bob is a popular hairstyle and has withstood the test of time. Since the flappers in the 20’s made it popular, mod girls in the 60’s wore is straight and curled under, and now in the 21st Century with all of its interpretations, the bob is losing no steam as a trendy and chic hairstyle. What makes it so popular is the simplicity and versatility of the style. A bob looks good on almost face shape and it is also one of the few styles which look good if you decide to let it grow out a bit.
Sharika recently tweeted a pic of her new razored bob. This is quite a change from her previous long layered waves and curls and this style is edgy enough to be trendy. If you like this style, ask your stylist for a razor cut. Razor cuts are great for thick and wavy hair since they release some of the natural texture of your hair. Sharika is wearing her’s a bit asymmetrical with the left side longer, but you can opt for more symmetrical look if you like.
Another variation of the traditional bob is Ludivine Sagnier’s wavy bob. This is a very pretty feminine look that frames your face in soft waves. To achieve this look, curl your hair on large rollers or a large barrel curling iron. Use a large barrel brush on the bangs as you blow dry them to direct them under. Let your hair cool completely and use a bit of hairspray to piece out the waves. This gives your hair movement and keeps frizz under control.
Bobs are a classic style, but new modern twists keep the look fresh and trendy. Ask you stylist to help you find a bob that is right for your lifestyle and face shape.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016