Breaking Dawn’s Kristen Stewart had a new hair color for the latest installment of the Twilight movies. Her stylist gave her a deep chocolate brown with red undertones. This color compliments almost all skin tones and is one of the most popular colors this season. Brunette colors have been gaining popularity since last winter and the trend shows no signs of slowing down.
To get Kristen’s color ask your stylist to give you a layered look with lots of dimension. She will do this by mixing different tones throughout your hair. Kristen’s stylist also sealed her color with a clear gloss. This helps to keep your color vibrant and adds an extra shine. Kristen’s co-star, Robert Patton also had his hair colored for Breaking Dawn. The key to men’s color is to make it look natural. Robert also had his hair colored with a chocolate brown and a bit of red undertones to match Kristen’s. Together they made a very handsome couple.
Some other brunette hair colors include caramel brown with gold undertones, black with violet undertones, and deep chocolate brown with gold undertones. Ask your stylist which colors will compliment your skin tone the best. Together you can decide which brunette is right for you. After your color service be sure to use lukewarm water when you wash your hair. Avoid extremely hot water since it opens your cuticles too much and can make your color fade quickly. Also use shampoo and conditioner formulated for color treated hair. These products contain ingredients to protect your color from the sun and add the extra moisture color treated hair needs.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016