Welcome to this week’s edition of Hairstyles in the News. The celebrities we love have always been examples of style and this week is no exception. Braids are very hot this summer and there are just about a million ways to wear them. This week we have four examples for you to check out. Curls and waves are also very trendy and very feminine. If you don’t have the length or volume for a wavy or curly do, ask your stylist about human hair extensions. They can be styled just like your natural hair and when placed by a professional, impossible to detect. On to this week’s celebrity styles.
Blake Lively has her hair styled in large waves and not just one, but two messy side braids. She adds some interest with a pretty hair clip. You can have this style by pulling your hair to one side and braiding a large and small braid while leaving the rest of your hair loose. Clip everything together to one side and you’ve got a great style for a night out.
Miley Cyrus was seen recently about town with a relaxed side braid. Miley’s hair is pulled back in a low ponytail, braided and then thrown over her shoulder. She left the front of her hair loose for a relaxed and casual style.
Diane Kruger also has a messy side braid. It is similar to Blake’s, but Diane only has one braid and she has left more of her hair in front out. Her hair is also a bit straighter than Blake’s showing this style is good for almost any hair texture.
Emily Osment’s neat braid looks chic and sophisticated. You could wear this style to any special occasion such as prom or a wedding. You can have her fishtail braid with a low ponytail or French braid the back of your hair.
Chelsea Kane Staub has her hair styled in a loose and free boho style with a funky turquoise headband. Headbands are great to add some extra style to your look and to keep your hair out of your face. You can find them in almost any style to match your outfit and your mood.
Selena Gomez is one of our favorite young stars and this week she has her hair styled in a multitude of curls. You can have this look with a curling iron, heat protecting product and maximum hold gel and hairspray. This is a great look for a night out, prom, wedding or when you want to look feminine and chic.
That’s it for this week. Try out a braid this summer and add a pretty hair clip. Headbands and hair clips are in style this season, and you can find them on the cheap at almost any store. Ask your stylist to suggest professional products to protect your hair from summer heat and high heat appliances. Always start with a great cut and use professional products to keep your hair healthy looking and shiny all summer long.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016