Welcome to this week’s edition of Hairstyles in the News! This week we have a wide variety of celebrity hairstyles for you to check out including a way to switch up your style without commitment, a maybe future princess, in between hair and celebrities channeling their inner Elvis. Take a look at this week’s pictures and see if there’s one or two you’d like to try out.
Amber Rose is a full figure model who is famous for her bald look. She recently stepped out for a night on the town with a gorgeous red wig full of fabulous curls. Wigs are a great way to get a different look without the commitment of a new haircut or color. Human hair lace wigs are the best quality and give you the most natural look.
Florence Brundell has caught the eye of Prince Harry and may be the next addition to the Royal Family. Her golden blonde hair is styled in this picture in long waves. Get this look with hot rollers and a medium hold hairspray. Be sure to let you r hair completely cool before you take the rollers out so the waves will hold.
Emma Watson’s pixie caused quite a stir and like all short cuts, eventually grow out to the in between stage. This is the time when you have to decide if you’re going to stick with short hair or let it grow out. In between hair can be a challenge, but Emma seems to have it under control with some cute length framing her beautiful face.
A ponytail is an easy and cool way to wear your hair in the summer. There are dozens of ways to style a ponytail. Jessica Szohr shows us that a messy ponytail can be sexy and chic. You can wear your ponytail high on your head for a 50’s retro look or low on the nape of your neck for a current and trendy look.
Bruno Mars showed up at the 2011 BET Awards and Janet Jackson appeared at this year’s amfAR Gala channeling their inner Elvis. Pompadours are gaining in popularity again and are a trendy change to an up do or sleek look. Back combing and teasing paired with extra hold styling products are the keys to keeping your pompadour on high.
That’s it for this week. Ask your stylist to help you decide which look can be yours. She can tailor it to your face and lifestyle, as well as suggest professional styling products and techniques to keep your look salon fresh.
- The 411 On Chemical Straightening And Hair Relaxing Methods - November 17, 2016
- What Will Be The Hottest Color For Bringing In 2017? - November 14, 2016
- Potential Hollywood Extension Looks For Modern Women - November 10, 2016
- How To Tweak Five Years Off Your Mature Hairstyle - November 7, 2016
- Brunettes Can Own Eye-Popping Pastel Hair Too… - November 3, 2016
- A Pre-Fall Look Into The New Lob - October 31, 2016
- Why It’s A Good Idea To Straighten Your Curly Hair - October 28, 2016
- Pro Tips For Leaving Hopeless Hair Behind - October 24, 2016
- Eight Coiffeur-Inspirations From Today’s Male Pop Stars - October 20, 2016
- Why Medium-Length Hair Is In This Fall - October 17, 2016